Your Education, Your Way.
Not all students succeed in a traditional classroom. But at Cincinnati Digital Academy (CDA), they thrive.
CDA is a K-12 online school that offers a tailor-made education. Students can structure their classes and work in an environment that best suits their individual needs.
The program is ideal for:
- Students who are in a home school program
- Students who are traveling or who have scheduling conflicts
- Students who have children or full-time jobs
- Students who thrive best outside traditional classrooms
- Students who are looking for an accelerated learning process
Why CDA is the Best Online School
We believe it’s our:
- One-on-one connections — We want our students to succeed. That’s why our highly qualified teachers double as cheerleaders, going the extra mile to help our students learn and achieve. They are available by email, text, phone, our online conference tool and even in person.
- Flexible scheduling — Students have 24-hour online access to textbooks, science labs and other materials, providing them with the freedom to work at their own pace. They can even graduate earlier than students at a traditional high school!
- College-preparatory coursework — At CDA, students can earn accredited high school diplomas online from Cincinnati Public Schools (CPS) — but that’s not all. Our curriculum prepares students for the real world by giving them the knowledge and confidence they need to pursue the careers of their choice.
- Free technology and support — Students are provided with a computer at no cost, on loan for the duration of their enrollment at CDA. CPS provides technical support for loaned computers and will provide Internet access to families who need service. (Students accepted under Open Enrollment will receive free computer hardware but must provide their own Internet access.)
- Access to extracurriculars — We are so much more than just an eschool. Students in grades 7-12 may select from activities offered at some of CPS' other high schools, including sports.
- Established track record – CDA was founded in 2011. We are a small program by design, but we have access to CPS' extensive resources. We are here to stay.
- Any student in grades K-12 living in Ohio may enroll in CDA.
- Students living outside the boundaries of CPS may enroll tuition-free under CPS’ Open Enrollment policy.
Students are welcome to set their own pace, but they must complete the equivalent of 25 hours of instruction each week.
|We'll provide all the tools students need for success:|
|Free, high-quality laptop computer with Internet access and technical support||Access to online textbooks, science labs and other supplemental materials|
|An array of fine arts and elective courses||French and Spanish foreign language courses|
|Enrichment opportunities||Semester report cards mailed to your home|