Cincinnati Digital Academy is a K-12 School that works with students to accommodate their individual learning needs. This program is ideal for homeschooled students, those with medical, family or work issues. The program allows students to work at their own pace and provides the flexibilty to choose the time of day best for learning. Students report to the school building for testing.
Elementary and Junior High (K-8)
Compass Learning Odyssey includes lessons and activities built upon current, proven research about the way students learn.
Compass Learning Odyssey features:
- Pretests to determine needs and pinpoint skill gaps for each student
- Automatically generated individualized learning paths
- Engaging, rigorous instruction delivered through video, audio, animation, and interactive writing tools
- Reporting functions to generate reliable data for instructional decision making
More information can be found on the Compass Learning website.
High School (9-12)
With Apex Learning digital curriculum, success is supported for all students:
- Multiple course pathways successfully engage students in rigorous coursework that prepares them for college and work.
- Teachers effectively differentiate instruction and spend more time working one-on-one with students to address individual needs.
- Students move at their own pace, taking as much — or as little — time as they need to master the material.
- Multimedia instruction motivates and engages students, provides multiple representations of concepts, and addresses different learning styles.
More information can be found on the Apex Learning webiste.