Cincinnati Digital Academy (CDA) offers a rigorous program and a flexible pathway to achieving a diploma from Cincinnati Public Schools. Our accredited online high school program uses Apex Learning digital curriculum to support success for all students. Apex Learning offers the following benefits:
- Multiple course pathways successfully engage students in standards-based coursework that prepares them for college and work.
- Teachers effectively differentiate instruction and spend more time working one-on-one with students to address individual needs.
- Students move at their own pace, taking as much — or as little — time as they need to master the material.
- Multimedia instruction motivates and engages students, provides multiple representations of concepts and addresses different learning styles.
Helpful Hints for CDA Students
- Create your own weekly schedule.
- Taking notes is required. Notes will help you remember.
- Check your progress daily.
- Contact your teacher, technology coordinator or school office for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with your teacher or technology coordinator for additional assistance.