Cincinnati Digital Academy's (CDA) accredited online elementary, middle and high school curriculum uses Edgenuity to provide standards-aligned courses. The engaging lessons and activities are built upon current, proven research about the way students learn.
- Core Curriculum — Edgenuity offers flexible, online curriculum aligns to the Common Core, NGSS and state standards.
- Test Readiness — Edgenuity's Virtual Tutor courses offer comprehensive preparation for state and national exams.
- Credit Recovery — Credit recovery courses help high-school students recover credits to graduate on time.
- Intervention — Pathblazer (for elementary school) and MyPath (for middle and high school) provide data-driven, personalized intervention so students can catch up, keep up or get ahead.
More information can be found on the Edgenuity website.
Helpful Hints for CDA Students
- Create your own weekly schedule.
- Taking notes is required. Notes will help you remember.
- Check your progress daily.
- Contact your teacher, technology coordinator or school office for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with your teacher or technology coordinator for additional assistance.