Cincinnati Public Schools offers an alternative to the traditional classroom that may be just right for your child.
Enroll your child, now, in the Cincinnati Digital Academy, an online program from Cincinnati Public Schools for grades K-12. It’s flexible, convenient, and free.
If your child is currently enrolled in the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow, Cincinnati Public Schools wants to welcome your child back to our district. We offer a rigorous, college-preparatory, standards-based curriculum complemented by an array of highly qualified teachers and administrators who are dedicated to your child’s success.
CPS will provide all the tools your child needs for success. As a student at Cincinnati Digital Academy, your child can also take advantage of the sports, enrichment and extracurricular activities at your neighborhood school.
- Free, high quality laptop computer with Internet access and technical support.
- Access to online textbooks, science labs and other supplemental materials.
- An array of fine arts and elective courses.
- French and Spanish foreign language courses.
- Enrichment opportunities.
- Semester report cards mailed to your home.
You can enroll your child in the Cincinnati Digital Academy today. CPS has created a Registration Gateway for online enrollment form submission. CPS has also established a dedicated hotline to answer parents’ questions; parents can contact our Customer Help Center at 513-363-0570.
Additional information and our enrollment forms can be found on our website.